2020 Arizona Lacrosse League Spring Season Registration
Thank you for registering with Pinnacle Lacrosse for the 2020 Arizona Lacrosse League (ALL) Spring Season! The spring season runs 1/13/2020 - 5/4/2020.
In order to play in the ALL, each player requires a U.S. Lacrosse membership that extends beyond the final day of the season in May. This registration system links to USL databases automatically to allow you to check your membership status and renew if necessary.
This season's fees will be $750 (plus uniform fees), divided into three payments:
- $300 at the time of registration
- $300 on January 15, 2020
- $150 plus uniform fees and any additional fees (see below for more) on February 15, 2020
These funds will be automatically billed on these three dates to whatever credit card you've added to your file.
We accept credit card payment through our Merchant Account portal. At no point does Pinnacle Boys Lacrosse possess or retain your credit card information for your protection and ours.
** Pinnacle Boys Lacrosse maintains a strict "NO REFUND POLICY" - The club has multiple pre-season expenses which preclude us from having the flexibility to refund payment.
We current use UnderArmour uniforms through our sponsorship with them. A uniform set consists of one navy blue game jersey, one white game jersey, and one pair of navy blue game shorts.
New and returning players have two options to consider:
- Buying your uniform for $150 - Players will be able to select their exact uniform size and REQUEST a number (if ordered prior to the uniform batch order date around 12/28) and the uniform is yours to keep. We will do our best to fulfill requests from players buying their uniforms based on number availability.
- Renting your uniform for the year for $75 - Numbers will be assigned based on available stock and sizing.
A refundable check in the amount of $100 will be due at the time the rental uniform is picked up. This check will not be deposited unless the uniform cannot be returned in its entirety and in excellent condition at the end of the season.
If any uniform pieces are lost or damaged beyond repair, the check will be cashed and the uniform will be the players to keep. Lost/damaged pieces will be replaced the following season as needed.
Player numbers will be assigned in the following order, using the following tiebreakers for numbers requested by more than one player:
- Individuals buying their uniform vs renting
- Seniority (seniors, juniors, sophomores, freshmen)
- Date stamp on the registration form (earlier registration wins)
- Random drawing (names in a hat on a folded piece of paper)
Thanks for your participation, we look forward to a great season ahead!
- - The Pinnacle Boys Lacrosse Board
Base Cost: $750.00
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2019-20 School year